| Student Affairs
| SPSS Stuffs
| Photo galleries
Orthopedic & Trauma Quiz
Objective: You must answer 7 questions correctly to proceed to the next
2. What is the most common organism implicated in Acute Osteomyelitis in in patients with Sickle Cell Disease?
S. aureusH. influenzaeE. coliC. tetani
3. What is the first priority in the resusctation of an unconscious patient?
Shake the patientMaintain an open airwayEnsure breathingStop bleeding
4. Prophylactic antibiotic is given for which type of wound?.
Dirty woundsClean woundsContaminated woundsAll wounds
5. Bankart Lesions are seen in which condition?
Posterior dislocation of the shoulderAnterior dislocation of the elbowReccurrent dislocation of the patellaReccurrent dislocation of the shoulder
6. Intramedullary nails are
Load shedding implantsLoad
sparing implantsLoad sharing implantsAll of the above
7. In Gustillo-Anderson stage IIIC, there is injury to
8. Angular deformity of the knee in Nigeria is usually due to one of the
TumorsScurvyRickets Fracture Malunion
9. Colles's fractures are most commonly seen in
10. Osteonecrosis of the femoral head is caused by all the following
2005 by Oluwadiya KS. All Rights Reserved |